The secret to the quality of Kressmann Grande Réserve lies in the most meticulous selection from an extensive palette of possibilities:
• One appellation: Médoc
• Grape varieties: Merlot， Cabernet Sauvignon
• High quality terroirs: terraces of alluvial gravel deposits originating during the great ice age of the quaternary period.
• Talented growers: strong, longlasting partnerships established as far back as 1871.
• Appearance: garnet.
• Palate: well-structured and balanced, offering appealingly complex
aromas of red and black fruits, liquorice and spicy notes.
• Perfect for sharing: enjoy with warm foie gras, red and white meat, all types of game, leg or neck of lamb, cheese and red fruit tart.
30 in stock