The secret to the quality of Kressmann Grande Réserve lies in the most meticulous selection from an extensive palette of possibilities:
• One appellation: Bordeaux
• Grape varieties: MERLOT, CABERNET FRANC, CABERNET SAUVIGNON
• High quality terroirs: a vast geographical area boasting a wide diversity of soils and terroirs (silt, sand, clay and limestone).
• Talented growers: strong, longlasting partnerships established as far back as 1871.
• Appearance: ruby red.
• Palate: smooth and flavoursome, with particularly expressive fruit.
• Perfect for sharing: enjoy with white or roast meat, pasta, soft cheeses or red fruit desserts.
30 in stock