The secret to the quality of Kressmann Grande Réserve lies in the
most meticulous selection from an extensive palette of possibilities:
• One appellation: Médoc
• Grape varieties: Merlot， Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot
• High quality terroirs: terraces originating during the great ice age of the quaternary period,overlying tertiary marl and limestone.
• Talented growers: strong, longlasting partnerships established as far back as 1871.
• Appearance: garnet.
• Palate: round, inviting and soft, offering smooth texture and complex
aromas that make the wine all the more harmonious and seductive.
• Perfect for sharing: enjoy with charcuterie, pan-fried mushrooms, red and white meat,poultry, pork Osso bucco, rack of lamb, game and cheeses.
30 in stock